×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    yousuftilly
    yousuftilly
    Yousuf's a dreamer, impractical and rumoured insane - which is how his stories have ended up in books, cinema, cosmetics bottles & long late night conversations. The tales vary but are all about inner adventures in an outer world, the life we all share. His creative adventures have winded through the arts, storytelling and have lasted decades now. No one knows if he'll ever come home.
    Check out his website for Yousuf's books, art and other creative products (whiteteastudios.com). Thanks for reading!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Dearly Beloved
G Completed
5.3K
0
0
2.0K
0

30 DAYS IN THE OSHO ASHRAM, DISCOVERING THE SOUL OF A SPIRITUAL ENTERPRISE.

OSHO, his wacky meditations, deep spiritual conversations, the rebellious spirit, and dancing to the rhythm of life. You've seen Wild, Wild, Country. Now see what's happening in the ashram today.

QUICK READ SERIES, BY WTS

Rebellious Spirits from all over the world attend the 'Work as Meditation' programme at the OSHO ashram in India. They go there to cultivate the meditative skills that help to understand why they are not the people they intend to be, but the heavy-hand with which the commune is governed seeks its own goals, and between the two are the differences that clarify spiritual guidance from clever entrepreneurship.

This travel adventure explores the inner-workings of the ashram established by the notorious Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, also known as Osho, who coined 'fuck' as the most magical word in the English language. Google it!

In Dearly Beloved you'll experience his wacky meditations, have those deep spiritual conversations reserved for late nights beneath the stars, and meet those who have learnt to dance to the rhythm of life.

Jump in, you may discover who you are!

TRAVEL |  SPIRITUALITY | NON-FICTION

whiteteastudios.com/books

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X