×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    yousuftilly
    yousuftilly
    Yousuf's a dreamer, impractical and rumoured insane - which is how his stories have ended up in books, cinema, cosmetics bottles & long late night conversations. The tales vary but are all about inner adventures in an outer world, the life we all share. His creative adventures have winded through the arts, storytelling and have lasted decades now. No one knows if he'll ever come home.
    Check out his website for Yousuf's books, art and other creative products (whiteteastudios.com). Thanks for reading!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Come Back Abayomi
PG-13
10.8K
1
0
2.1K
0

AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY. AN UNEXPECTED LOVE.

A racy international conspiracy thriller about friendships, love and betrayal.

High powered attorney-at-law, Abayomi, is an authentic African woman invited to South Africa on a diplomatic mission, but gets abducted in a surprise xenophobic attack. In a travel adventure through historic Johannesburg, Abayomi finds herself tangled in a conspiracy of political big-wigs, priests and immigrant children. But she is also drawn to her kidnapper, in whom she senses a man beneath the beast. To trust her instincts or not, that is the journey of a contemporary woman challenging male dominance.

Abduction, Interracial, International, Terrorism, Conspiracy, Urban.


READERS SAY:

“The unspoken passion is a winner.”

“Abayomi is big enough to say this is who I am.”

“He’s aloof and mysterious, the type of guy who wants to do good but doesn’t know how.”

“Intriguing storyline providing glimpses into the grittier side of life in Johannesburg.”

“A suspenseful book with interesting characters and an authentic African feel.”

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X