×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    1applecider5
    1applecider5
    Hi guys,
    my name is Tanya and as you can obviously tell I really like to write stories and poems. Do you ever find it shocking how dark your writing can get at times?
    I do a lot.
    My favourite genres are Fantasy and Mystery, I also wouldn't say no to a bit of Action and Adventure.
    I LOVE playing the piano, it's by far my favourite instrument.
    My favourite food is Piazza and cake ( and cookies and chocolate, cream, ice-cream, merengue, is that how you spell it? And pancakes and waffles)
    My favourite colour is Blue.
    Favourite time of day is sunrise.
    My zodiac sign is a Taurus.
    My element is Earth.
    My Favourite bird is Kestrel.
    My favourite cat is a Tiger.
    My lucky number is 5
    The best day of my life would be one where I could eat all the food I want ( and whatever types) and stay up in my bedroom all day reading, pinning stuff on Pinterest and writing.
    Hope ye are all having a great day!! If not then cut yourself off from socialization and read a good book... ( If you can, most of the time it dosen't work in my house, sadly enough).
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Escape From Reality
PG-13
9.4K
2
0
4.4K
2

Wren thinks she knows everything about the world, that it sucks.
The only things the world consists of is shit and deep shit, and anyone who says anything else is kidding themselves. She knows that she sucks and the likelihood of anyone falling her is -100%, and true love, does not exist or love at first sight.
Is there anyone that can prove her wrong?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X