×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    mandideman
    mandideman
    I am known to many as Rood (said rode)...it is Dutch for the color red; my nickname. As a child my mother skipped the fairytales and read to me bioagraphies and historical accounts of ancients peoples and places. Also as a child my brother and I created a fantastical world all our own; I have been writing those stories down for the past seven years. I hold a degree in history and a minor in cultural studies. I have lived half my life in Europe and half in the United States. I want a collaboration with some other authors as I know it will make my own work that much richer and challenge myself to meet a partner in writing who has the same passionate love of story telling in similar genres. I write adult themed stories with great detail. They are really not for the faint of heart or young. I write in fantasy, supernatural, horror, and mythology genres.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Bringing To Life Dead Gods and Demons
R
821
1
0
2.4K
1

To give any of you an idea of what I write; I write fiction of the fiction of the people who came before us. Yes, I write stories based on their stories as if they were real people. 

Out of Babylon is my intro story into Penana world and it focuses on the uppyr...uppyr you may ask? Uppyr is a Russian word for blood drinker; also known as vampires. 

Forget the sparkles, forget crosses hurt or holy water burns; in this world? The uppyr are youkai (just a form of life before humanity) and they live, they love, procreate, and they go to war just like we do. Did I mention the realms that mirror ours? 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X