×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    flames4thought
    flames4thought
    Hi!

    So a bit about myself. I'm a scientist, writer, artist, and musician. The contrast between science and the arts never fails to get to people. To most people I am either the quirky artist or the serious scientist. However, as I constantly tell people... science requires just as much imagination as writing or drawing.

    I just completed my Bachelor's in Environmental Science and am pursuing a Master's in the same field. I strongly believe that unless we fix the environment, we cannot even begin to fix the rest of the problems in our society. I find it unfortunate that we as a society consistently ignore how our actions affect the environment.

    A couple additional quirky facts: I own a horse whom I adore. I've played the violin for just over a decade. I'm a bit of a pyromaniac (as evidenced from my profile photo). And finally, I'm a huge bookworm (as in I never go anywhere without a book).

    My writing style:
    I tend to write fantasy but dabble in sci-fi and poetry. I tend to underemphasize description in my writing and overemphasize conversation (but I work really hard at balancing dialogue with description). I'm good with sentence structure and flow.

    Anyway... enough about me...

    Cheers,

    flames4thought
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Wanderings
PG
20
0
0
1.2K
1

swap_vert

A collection of poems and short snippets of prose. Some of these will be old and some will be new.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X