×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    featheredquillwrites
    featheredquillwrites
    Hi. I guess I'm new to this so I welcome all the help I can get!!! Let's get along in the future, it's an honour to be here!!!

    So my name is.... x
    I'm 16 I live in the UK but I'm from a different country. [not specifying]
    I'm finishing high school soon and I am so excited. I wish to make new friends and share my work with a new audience.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Walking into a storm
R
0
0
0
456
0

swap_vert

A lonely girl that sits at the back of the class to avoid attention. A mysterious guy who only attends class when he feels like it. What secrets are they both keeping within. Follow the story to watch them unravel each other and reveal themselves too light...


Adriana Hampton attends Carlton Lights High School or CLHS for short. She sits on her own at lunch and is a little bit of a nerd. She enjoys doodling 24/7 and staying in her own head. 

Ryan Keller a boy with an athletic build, yet he's not part of any spots teams. He's not really involved with the school at all. Sometime you see a glimpse of him when he has to keep face. Trouble follows him around like a dog and a bone. 

Watch their two stories and two paths as they collide...

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X