×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    StacieEvans89
    StacieEvans89
    Hello! I am Stacie. I write both YA Soap Operas and YA Science Fiction. In the YA Soap Operas, I write different series. They usually revolve around fictional mixed-gender pop groups. There's all sorts of drama and secrets going around. In the YA Science Fiction, I am very new to this genre. I write specifically about superhumans in futuristic settings.

    I hope to do well here on this site. Just a heads-up, I will be busy with work and school, but I will do my best to get involved and stay involved.
    See more
  • Idea Contributor
    Idea Contributor ScarlettRoseLondonIdea Contributor Stormie Dawn
campaign Request update 0
The Hunters (The Hunters Trilogy: Book1)
PG-13
6.9K
6
15
8.6K
8

It's 2155. There are two groups of humans on Earth: the Genetically-Modified (Gen-Mod) Humans, and the Normals. The Gen-Mods live on the surface world, while the Normals live underground. This was a result of a nuclear war from 2070. Now there's a way for the Normals to finally live on the surface world: By transferring them to a human-life-suitable planet called GH569. There are several cities set up and lived in already by the Gen-Mods. This was to get everything in order for the Normals.

Everything sounds amazing, does't it? For Earth Gen-Mod Cassie; Undergrounders Hannah, James, and Damon; and GH569 Gen-Mod Liam, there's something much more sinister on GH569. They'll uncover secrets about the planet, and themselves. How will everyone react? How will everything go down? You'll see...

X