×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    jessicreative
    jessicreative
    Hey everyone!
    I'm Jessica aka The Amazing One.
    I love being inspired and inspiring people. It's very....eh...fun! :)
    This is why I love writing and reading in the first place. I'm very artistic. I love drawing and painting. I also dance, and play the flute and piano. They are the other sources of inspiration. And I love dessert. I. JUST. LOVE. DESSERT. This is probably why I often incorporate food into my stories.
    Feedback and likes make my day. They're just like kisses and puppies and cakes.
    I really hope that you guys comment on my stories. It just gives me a lot of motivation. And probably the quality of the story will be better since I'll be in a good mood. :D
    Okay?
    Okay.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
How To Escape Your Death Within 24 Hours
PG-13
9.1K
2
17
12.5K
16

Once upon a time, Chloe's friend was smashed into pieces by a car. Chloe was falsely accused of murder and was put into jail. She was supposed to be sentenced to death within that 24 hours. Right before she entered jail, she discovered the use of the time machine. With the help of the time machine, she escaped the jail.

Meanwhile, Fabian's mom is under the immense danger of dying. While trying to find his escaped prisoner, Chloe, he must also find a way to save his mother before her kidnapper kills her.

But...can they really escape the grasp of death within 24 hours?

X