×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Daytime Dreamer
    Daytime Dreamer
    Hello there!

    I am Daytime Dreamer, a boring adult just going through the motions of life. I used to write a lot when I was younger, but I stopped for personal reasons. Now I'm trying to get back into it. I'm currently attempting to write a full length book, but we will see how it goes. Check it out and give me feedback! The story is Flames to Embers.

    I was a Wattpad writer for a while, but the updates it's been doing has been disappointing, so I moved over this way. I posted some of the stories I wrote on there to make my profile a little more interesting.

    I love to chat, so feel free to send out messages! Thanks for visiting!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
What Lies Beneath
PG-13
17.8K
0
3
5.2K
1

"He's near you know? Hanging around the school, looking for some kids to kidnap." He grinned and leaned closer, dropping his voice to a mere whisper. "Maybe if we're lucky, we'll get kidnapped."  __________________________________________________________ ***In the process of editing.......slowly. Wrote this back in 8th grade, it's a mess*** With a kidnapper going around town, everyone is on edge, especially Carrie Norton and her family. As she accidentally makes contact with a man who gives her a strange vibe, she's constantly on alert. But when her best friend Caleb is reported missing, she goes out to find him, only to have everyone's worst nightmare come true. As they do the time, questions will be answered. Who is the kidnapper and is he really as bad as everyone says? And will Caleb, Carrie, and her little brother Noah make it back to their families?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X