×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Daytime Dreamer
    Daytime Dreamer
    Hello there!

    I am Daytime Dreamer, a boring adult just going through the motions of life. I used to write a lot when I was younger, but I stopped for personal reasons. Now I'm trying to get back into it. I'm currently attempting to write a full length book, but we will see how it goes. Check it out and give me feedback! The story is Flames to Embers.

    I was a Wattpad writer for a while, but the updates it's been doing has been disappointing, so I moved over this way. I posted some of the stories I wrote on there to make my profile a little more interesting.

    I love to chat, so feel free to send out messages! Thanks for visiting!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Flames to Embers
R
62.9K
6
25
4.2K
10

TRIGGER WARNING: BOOK CONTAINS SENSITIVE EVENTS SUCH AS MULTIPLE TYPES OF ABUSE, SUICIDAL/DEPRESSING THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS, AND VIVID DESCRIPTIONS OF SUCH ACTS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This story is loosely based off a true story. Permission has been granted to use. This is to everyone who never got the justice they needed.

Sophie is a simple girl who just started her senior year of college. Her life has never been perfect, but that seems to change when she meets a man at work who couldn't be more perfect... Until she finds he's far from the perfect act he puts on. While the war may be over, the true battle is only beginning as Sophie deals with with the aftermath of the abuse.

X