×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
My Triplet Murderers
R
10.4K
0
0
1.6K
0

Jacob Michael, Jonah Martin, and Taylor James Smith are triplets. They all have black hair, but strangely colored eyes. Jacob has silver eyes, Jonah has violet eyes, and Taylor has red eyes. What nobody knows about them, is that they are vampires and murderers.

Caleb Nathan Baker is the new werewolf in town. He has brown hair and a green eye. His wolf, Zeke, is a black color with one red eye and the other is blind from getting his eye slashed during a fight with a rogue. He is taken hostage by the triplets when he stumbles upon them killing a young woman and drinking her blood in an alley when he gets lost on his way to the store. He tries the day before his eighteenth birthday to escape and he stays safe until he gets back to his apartment on his birthday, where he is ambushed by the Smith triplets. When he is finally eighteen, he finds out that the triplets are his mates.

What will he do with this information? Will he accept his mates or will he reject them?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X