×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Rachel Cruden
    Rachel Cruden
    Just a girl who loves to read and write. I hope to someday become a worthy author, and publish my work. I have a degree in Archaeology and lived in China for 5 years. I've published my work on Wattpad, but am hoping to publish on several other platforms.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A Storm of Stars and Magic: The Spell Worker's Legacy
PG-13
10.5K
1
0
3.5K
1

When Fable Arkin decides to take a break from studying and signs up as a volunteer at a archaeology dig in the Middle East, the only things she expects from this decision are hard work and excitement. But when the grave of a woman is unearthed, the archaeologists cannot decide from which period the grave is from and who the woman is. Something is very wrong with the coffin and Fable decides to investigate herself. 
When the lead archaeologist explains certain mysterious findings about the coffin and it's occupant, Fable quickly believes her. The mystery escalates when Fable is attacked and finds herself transported to another world, filled with the impossible. 
As she tries to find her way in this new world and how to get back home, she discovers that her purpose in this world is far greater that she would ever imagine. Entangled in the war of the realms, she finds herself falling for the leader of the Iyrinn, Guardians of the realm. 
Things are not as they seem, and risks will have to be taken, sacrifices will have to be made. Something sinister is looming over the realms and it is up to her and the Iyrinn to stop it.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X