×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Take Me Back
R
35.6K
0
0
3.1K
0

[On Going]

"Every year I do this. I stand. I breathe. I endlessly walk this road with no destination. Questioning everything I once was and what I have become." This night marks three years of visiting that road for Guy. Will anything change leading to the fourth anniversary? 

Guy Easton, a ladies' man with an ego all of its own, realises all his tricks are child's play after his best friend, Reece Adler found his girl.

Leaving his "hit it and quit it" lifestyle Guy decides to become a "good guy" and falls into the background of the party scene to discover who he was without the pickup lines. However, the universe had a funny way of aligning, the timing never perfect, as proved on one fortunate and unfortunate night, he meets her... 

Three years on Guy now finds himself lost after a series of missed opportunities and complications. Join him on his journey as you both understand what his life was and what it is now, with and without her...

A leopard never changes his spots, what you see is what you get and more importantly; Actions speak louder than words. After all, "Every girl loves a "bad guy", right?"

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X