×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
...Cry, so I may laugh by Nikki Paiva
R
64.6K
3
86
6.5K
0

Write a Brief Intro Here...

In a time when inter relations were unheard of, a girl fell in love with a boy.

Their story spans over decades. What they endured for loving each other, the obstacles they had to face, because it wasn’t legal to love outside your race.

Nichole tells the story of her childhood. The abuse she endured, even violence that was inflicted upon her. The heart choses. That was her motto. She tells her tale in graphic detail.

Zulu-land and all its splendour is brought to life. The young warrior who had saved her life, as a child, was her best friend. As time passed, that friendship evolved into something deeper.

Something forbidden. Nevertheless, the heart choses.

The chief that fell in love with a lady. He was a man with roots that dated back to King Shaka himself.

Not time, nor threats of being imprisoned could stunt this love, these two people had for each other.

Times was on their side, but not all the time. When freedom did come, they had no idea what to do with the concept. Their love was timeless.

Suggestions:

  • Tell us how this story idea come about (a great way to attract readers!)
  • A brief Intro of your story
  • Things you would like to let your readers know

Press Shift+Enter for multiple line breaks.

X