×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    DarkAngel_16
    DarkAngel_16
    Hey, guys! I'm DarkAngel_16 and I love to write stories! The ones I like to write most are fantasy, anime, and superhero, and Marvel! Honestly, I'm on here every day. I also have another account on Wattpad, it's How_To_Cringe_101 and CringeMaster_5. Go check them out! Other than that, have fun reading these stories!!!
    See more
Unwritten Destiny
PG-13
0
0
0
688
1

swap_vert

So I came up with this story from other stories, and I think it would be a good idea to add another story along with the others.

Hi, my name is Alexandra Stacy. But I go by the name Alex for short. I was originally from New Jersey and everything was fine. I was the smartest in the school, me and my best friend, Kim was always at each other's houses. Until one day, my Aunt decided that it was time to move. And that sucked for me because I had things to do in New Jersey. I was their superhero, Spider-Girl. I was their friendly neighborhood Spider-Girl. And, my best friend would also be there too! I was absolutely devastated. Until one day, I bumped into someone. 

"Who are you?"......."I'm Spider-Girl."

What do you think will happen when she meets the person she bumped into? Will they become friends or enemies?

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X