×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    jynxa
    jynxa
    Hello, I'm a fantasy romance writer. My main platform is Wattpad with completed works.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Bitter Submission
R
15.4K
14
1
2.6K
0


    In a world when the incubi are considered the master, the succubi are the submissives. The incubi are the dominants, the sadists & the discipliners. It's been like this since the Demon Consul chooses to turn a blind eye.
    
   Luxinia Steele has been lied to her whole life. Planted on Earth and given a false identity, she's forced her to recognize the powers that have lain dormant in her body for far too long. To Luxinia's dismay, she's helpless with the potential to end it all. What she doesn't know might be the key to stopping the archaic rule of the Demon Consul. With allies Lux makes along the way, she is determined to stop the corrupt Demon Consul and protect the race she grew up with. 
    
    Jesse Drake hasn't been around for hundreds of years, but what he does know that doesn't require age is never to mess with the Incubatti Society or the Demon Consul. No one dare challenges those who are in the Consul. Not even if you've had things taken by them. However, when Jesse gets assigned to a certain 'succubus', he begins to question his alliances. Jesse begins to do things Lux's way and gets more than he bargained for. With her spitfire comebacks, Lux might have a chance to change his domineering ways, or for him to extinguish her flames. 

If the two believe they can control each other, then they may have something deadly coming their way.

X