×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Sslytherinprincess
    Sslytherinprincess
    Hi! I'm Sslytherinprincess, and I'm super happy that you've decided to spend your time reading my stories! I know some of them are silly, and some are dramatic, but writing is one of my favorite things to do. I have been writing since I was little, and I would like your opinions on how I can improve. Let me know if you like my stories, and I am happy to accept advice on what I should write next!
    I also enjoy writing fanfics about Harry Potter, and I am working on one right now with my friend, The Raven Queen. I use Grammarly with everything I write, so hopefully they don't have any grammatical errors. Enjoy my stories!
    See more
Held By Him- A Harry Potter Fan Fiction
G
7.1K
0
0
2.6K
0

Hey, Y'all! Sslytherinprincess is back with a Harry Potter fan-fiction!

This idea came to me when I was in the middle of a Harry Potter book. I got up and quickly wrote it down. I started writing it a few hours later. I have since shown it to a few close friends, since I was ( and still am) not very confident in my writing capabilities. I am still working on it with my friend, The Raven Queen, who is an excellent writer and deserves half the credit for this written work. Thanks for clicking on this, and I hope you are satisfied with this story!

favorite
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!

X