×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Sslytherinprincess
    Sslytherinprincess
    Hi! I'm Sslytherinprincess, and I'm super happy that you've decided to spend your time reading my stories! I know some of them are silly, and some are dramatic, but writing is one of my favorite things to do. I have been writing since I was little, and I would like your opinions on how I can improve. Let me know if you like my stories, and I am happy to accept advice on what I should write next!
    I also enjoy writing fanfics about Harry Potter, and I am working on one right now with my friend, The Raven Queen. I use Grammarly with everything I write, so hopefully they don't have any grammatical errors. Enjoy my stories!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Getting Smart With Sslytherinprincess
G
2.2K
0
1
2.2K
0

Hey everyone! It's Sslytherinprincess, and welcome to my blog!

On this blog, I will put advice about how to make your writing the best that it can be. Also, expect some posts about my fave book titles, the best places to get cheap books, and the best places to get free books. Yeah, you read that right: FREE! Free books are always better, in my opinion. Let me know if you agree.

I will also occasionally post questions about writing and I will welcome your advice with open arms! So feel welcome to give me your opinions, because, whether they are good or bad, they matter in making my writing better! ( I'm sorry if this is awkward.)

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X