×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Captivated
2.5K
0
0
507
0

Stockholm Syndrome- feelings of trust or affection felt in certain cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards their captor.

Ashley Morrison is a normal eighteen-year-old. Every morning, besides the weekends, she gets up for school. Ashley works hard in school and that shows in her grades. Her best friend Carrie always supports her and so do all her other friends. She is not that popular but her small group is always there for her. Ashley’s family loves her to death and will do anything for their only child.

Mike Gunner was a good kid. He would never hurt a fly, but when something happened to him when he was young, he changed. Mike became a rebel, he started doing things just to make other people feel the way he did. He wanted revenge. 

Mike doesn’t know what love is. He doesn’t know how to love. But Ashley, she has the biggest heart and will love someone no matter what. 

What happens when these two worlds collide? Will Ashley teach Mike how to love or will it all be for nothing?

 







favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X