×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Eleanory ash.ily
    Eleanory ash.ily
    im 16 years old and ive been writing since i was young. i have a wattpad account where i am @ellena335.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Fight Like A Girl
R
3.8K
1
2
1.3K
2

After a tragic accident  takes her family from 17-year old  Shawn Lewis is adopted into an all males house after only ever living with females, she must stake her territory and worth in the house, but what if theirs something stopping her from achieving her goals. 
The bad boy across the hall, Damien white, is hiding something big . but what is it? between Shawn's increasing anxiety and her haunted past she yearns for someone to hold her and tell her everything would be okay. What if she's too broken to be fixed? what if Damien is the only one who understands enough to save her from herself? Will he take the chance to love her in a way only he can? What secret does he keep and why does it feel like they have met before? can they fix each other or are they doomed to spend eternal alone and to suffer the pain caused by there own actions?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X