×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
I AM HAPPY THAT I MET YOU
PG-13
2.6K
0
1
1.6K
0

swap_vert

Dylan Steve Mark , to the world he was perfect , but he lived his whole life devoid love and embracing loneliness. The terrifying memories of his childhood broke his soul beyond repair. His pain and despair was a well kept secret even from his best friends who lit up his darkness filled life.
One day Jennifer enter his life uninvited, with time she became the most important person to him. Without knowing who she was or what she wanted, he trusted her more than his life only for her to shatter the trust which was the only unbroken piece which remained in his broken life. It's not always necessary that you fall in love with the person who give you happiness, sometimes you may fall in love with the person who have given you nothing but pain to endure your whole life , but for you , the pain will be worth more than any happiness. Hatred can only be conquered by love that is the lesson from their life. This is not a love story but a story about love.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X