×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    AuthorSR767
    AuthorSR767
    Entrepreneur | Writer | Poetess | Avid Reader | Nature Idyllist | Reviewer | Co-Author | Amateur Photographer, Editor & Graphic Designer | Bookstagrammer | Blogger | Vlogger | Indie-Author & Tourism Poet from the Nature Island.

    Serlina Rose is a pseudonym!
    Born, Raised & Resides along the North Eastern coastline (picturesque & touristic) community "Calibishie" on the Caribbean Island - The commonwealth of Dominica.

    This budding Author, is a christian creative writer (nonfiction & fiction), writing on diverse themes & forms of poetry. As a Nature lover she composes pieces that touches & highlights the beauty of her homeland. She's a writer on a mission with a goal & motto to achieve, that spills within each pages of her books. She writes hoping to spark & inspire that wanderlust for nature & adventure within her readers, after all living on a tropical paradise is what inspires her most. She's a hopeless romantic, and is presently working on her debut romance novel. When she isn't writing, she dreams of traveling the world, reads, opperates her business & seek ways to better her self & motivate others with a kind word.

    With that said, please show some supoprt by checking out her social media & connect with her. And most of all, check out her books for they are dripping with love, inspiration, encouragement & something to spark your wanderlust for a tropical travel to paradise and more... Follow her via social media. Linktr.ee/SerlinaRoseAuthor
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Surviving the Storm
G
959
0
1
1.3K
1

This story was based on actual events and i wanted to do a piece telling my version of what happened.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X