×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    swansgarden
    swansgarden
    Hi, my name is Evelyn Bromfield. Evie for short and sometimes Myrrh (That is my Hebrew name). I live in the Western Reserve of the United States where Autumn is breath takingly beautiful and the winters feel somewhat...scarce. I like to write in my free time but when I am not writing, I am working in my kitchen teaching myself new recipes on how to make the best coffee.

    With both a pen and a computer, I love to capture a dreamlike beauty for those who want to remember the past. I try to write somber narratives with an ode to change from the many states of grief over a broken heart. Creating a dream world for those who are brokenhearted who want to a whimsical picture around the themes of love, loss, solitude, depression, nostalgia, and unrequited romance. My goal is to takes readers through a raw and sorrowful journey of each and every bitter moment of heartbreak they have experienced.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Garden of Sinners
PG-13
1.3K
0
0
1.7K
0

The Garden of Sinners follows the story of Eurydice, a young youth, who is on a journey to discover the meaning behind strange events that have over taken her older brother's life.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X