×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Sakiyama Kazashi
    Sakiyama Kazashi
    Heya! Sakiyama Kazashi at your service! But you can just call me Kaz! I'm a high schooler, who enjoys writing random things that come of the top of my head!

    .
    .
    .

    Your seriously still here? Wow, your persistent! ^^
    Um... well my favorite color is bright colors and pastels...
    Um... I like cats and boba tea...
    Hm...
    What else should I put here?

    Oh, right! Well, I tend to lose focus a lot, so if I don't update any stories in a few days feel free to message me about it, and I'll try to get it in as soon as possible!!!!
    I also am super busy with school, so thats also why I might not be updating stuff.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Pianissimo Experiment
PG-13
0
0
1
699
1

swap_vert

Shane was always respected on his school as the best student. He was attractive, smart, athletic, talented, and unmatched in the art of music. He could of course get any girl he wanted, or be friends with any guy, but everyone else disgusted him. Their bodies we're not perfect like his, they couldn't think logically, their grades were terrible, and none of them even came CLOSE to the level of talent he had. That was, until he met Blair. Her skin wasn't perfect, but it was close. Her grades weren't perfect, but they were close. But her talent? She was almost as talented as him. ALMOST. She was the first person who caught his eye in a while now. Of course, she was no where near perfect, but that didn't matter. He'll turn her into what he wants her to be.

swap_vert

X