×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Sakiyama Kazashi
    Sakiyama Kazashi
    Heya! Sakiyama Kazashi at your service! But you can just call me Kaz! I'm a high schooler, who enjoys writing random things that come of the top of my head!

    .
    .
    .

    Your seriously still here? Wow, your persistent! ^^
    Um... well my favorite color is bright colors and pastels...
    Um... I like cats and boba tea...
    Hm...
    What else should I put here?

    Oh, right! Well, I tend to lose focus a lot, so if I don't update any stories in a few days feel free to message me about it, and I'll try to get it in as soon as possible!!!!
    I also am super busy with school, so thats also why I might not be updating stuff.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Addiction
R
3.3K
6
2
1.1K
0

Chen, the famous mafia boss, has it all. Fame, fortune, servants, power, popularity. He was living the life any person would want. He even has the biggest section of the crime-run city. He has it all... but why does he still feel so lonely? There's a huge hole in his heart, no matter how many people he kills, no matter how much money he earns, and no matter how many women he sleeps with. He thought that hole could never be filled... until he met Sawyer.

Sawyer, a student at Crossbrook High School, was caught the interest of a very picky mafia boss. No one has caught his attention like Sawyer has. What was just so damn interesting about him? Was it his dark brown hair? His stunning blue eyes? Maybe its the way he excludes himself from activities and prefers to be alone? Whatever it is, its been haunting him for the past week. He can't get Sawyer out of his head. When he sleeps, he dreams of him. When he works, he day dreams of him. When he sleeps with women, its the though of touching Sawyer's skin that turns him on.

But Chen is not the only Mafia boss thats fallen for Sawyer. Koiser, the boss with the second highest amount of property also has fallen for Sawyer. And a fellow friend of Sawyer has also developed some feelings...

Chen has a long way to go if he wants to be is Sawyer's life. And he'll do anything to make sure he is the number one in Sawyer's life. Which is a real pity.

He hates the sight of blood.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X