×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Cherryl Weaver
    Cherryl Weaver
    Hello, I'm Cherryl. I'm just an average person who likes to write stories as a stress reliever. Feel free to leave some comments on some of my novels!
    See more
Devils' Salvation
G
2.5K
1
0
2.6K
1

"Are you okay? Jungkook?" Lisa whispered as they stop dancing. Her hands brushed his cheeks as he looks at her. He smiled as he said the words Lisa would never forget. 

"After this, you're not allowed to leave my side. Be it snowed, rain, sunshine, or storm, I won't let you leave me. Because. . .  you're mine."

~•\|/•~

Lisa, the daughter of the world-renowned Swiss master chef, moved to Seoul, South Korea, to find her missing brother. Leaving her home, Switzerland, and joined by her friends, it feels like the new place wouldn't be so boring after all. 
Little did she know that her new life will turn upside down as danger slowly comes knocking on her door. Meeting new people, allies and enemies, it seems like her life would never be peaceful. Especially meeting Jeon Jungkook, a man full of mysteries and dark secrets, who throws fastballs and meeting her 'coincidentally' at every opportunity seems not to take the hint of leaving her alone.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X