×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    marshmelow_you
    marshmelow_you
    Helleuw eveyone, I really just love to read and write, obviously that's why I'm here. The rest of me—well I'm not gonna tell. Boo! I like to make friends though. I'm usually flexible for all genres—except for horror, I wont be able to pee at night, like forever—so you might see alot of them in my works. Hope to see you around. And well yeah, I love food! I'm also on wattpad with the same username.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Entangled
PG
5.5K
3
12
2.7K
15

Elsa is married to a guy who could be called 'perfect'; a sweet, loving, responsible, good-looking husband, Eric. But was she happy? This was a question she would ask herself each day. When she gets rebellious against her son's girlfriend, it wasn't usual of a supporting mother like her. Her family starts wondering about that fact. But they are unaware of her past; a past that kept haunting her for all those so called 'happily married' years; a past that she had locked away in the deepest cages of her heart; a past, which by destiny, has returned.

 Would she be able to stand it, or risk away her family for what's already done?

X