×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Meillon
    Meillon
    MSc finance student turned online-author, so you can guess just how bad the writing is. English isn't my native language either. So, doubling down on the 'English literacy challenged'. One thing I do know is that time and practice makes perfect. Well-- in this case it most probably won't. But hey it is something I love to do so who can blame me for trying?
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Oops.
PG
1.7K
0
2
1.4K
0

A boy of 15, Elliot hates having to continue his life as a court jester, following his dad's steps. Mocked his entire life for being the son of a jester and his nickname "Elly," he wants everything to change.
But when people say these things, they are never REALLY serious, are they?
Well, he got his wish, alright.
Awakening his magic in front of the imperial family and a group of delegates from another country, Elliot sets an ambassador and the palace on fire, turns the crown princess ten years younger, and teleports himself and the princess to the enemy territory.
Now he needs to figure out how not to get killed by the enemy country and the Emperor of his own, while making sure the princess doesn't remember anything.
Fan *bleep* tastic.

favorite
coins

X