×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Heminor
    Heminor
    University student in the midst of one of two states of being - procrastination, or grasping at productivity.
    Being the quiet thing I have become, my use of language has deteriorated as of late. It is my goal to reclaim at least some of it through practice!

    When I get sucked into a good book, I won't leave the comfort of a blanket or my room for sometimes days on end, foregoing as much of real life as can be managed in favour of immersion in a whole new world. Fiction books are a dangerous drug...
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Crossed Fates
PG-13 Completed
6.7K
2
13
6.2K
9

Have a look at my profile for the stories that I will write in this universe that need approval.

The World of Fates. This is the fictional world that has kept me company for so many long, lonely years *tears and violin music ensue*

That being said, I came onto here to write it out fully, character by character. I seem to have developed a sort of writer's block, however, and can't find the motivation to do so. One of Penana's main selling points (yes, it is a for-profit business) is the ability to overcome writer's block through community input.

So I overcame the irrational fear of people stealing my babies (it's not even good enough to do so to begin with) and put out there my first writings that took place around 4 years ago (i.e. I wrote it four years ago) so that it could receive creative input. It's muddled. It makes zero sense. Comparatively, the writing is amateurish. But please, if you have anything to say that could help, let me know.

P.S. my original intent was to make each segment in a different writing style in order to find the one which I most liked. Please tell me which one YOU most like :3

X