×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
A Line In Blood (USA vs. Ecotopia)
R
12.0K
0
1
1.3K
1

A NEW AMERICAN CIVIL WAR IS RAGING!

When the Ecotopians' platoon leader saw the enemy's vehicles, 15 of them, fill the circle of his Owl 4th generation low-light-sensitive pocket scope, he fired the flare.  As soon as its loud pop was heard by the two 15-man squads, one on either side of the road, the 30 Ecotopians opened up with AK-47s, pouring a hail of 7.6mm into the Hummer, the first three and last two troop-laden trucks.  There was a splintering of glass and the Hummer went into the S-shape defensive driving pattern but to no avail.  The vehicle, its driver hit, slammed into the side of the cutting, its rear wheels still spinning on the road, burning rubber with nowhere to go.  The trucks behind screeched to a stop, and several smashed into the vehicle in front of them.  Soldiers jumped out over the tailboards onto the I-5 as the second truck in the convoy erupted in flame.  The third truck's cooling fans exploded like so many airborne coins, reflecting the descending light of the parachute flare, and the stink of burning gas and oil filled the air.


X