×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Light and Darkness
G
4.5K
0
1
1.0K
2

"Not what you expected, Dawson?" He cocked his head, his cold-stone, dead eyes - stormy grey as I had seen before - were piercing and icy, pale blue. "I had plans other than you too - typical monday. I suppose we shall both have to make do."


I took a step back, wide-eyed, because no. This was not what I had expected at all. A little awkwardness, a little chill, a little frustration, not a dead body on the floor! "What are you?"


Within the confines of the Brooks Female Boarding House, its residents have spent practically their entire lives living in a world dominated by Madam Brooks. ❝Anastasia❞ a girl rising to slaughter and locked in the attic for three years as a punishment, is determined to take control her own fate and knows for certain something has to change. Then, on the eve of her eighteenth birthday, it does. But does the warning weather or the dark silhouette casting shadow upon her life, hold the answers she seeks - or more questions? Or maybe it's just danger; a tall, dark stranger attired in black hindering her escape.

X