×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Alvin Atwater
    Alvin Atwater
    Hello all of those that somehow stumble upon this profile. I am an author.
    I really don't have much to say on these intros. Kind of like my story writing to do the talking. (I'm a huge fan of the Stormlight Archives, Demon Accord Series, and Mistborn Trilogy)
    I write humor, fantasy, suspense, thriller and combine those with other genres creating hybrids such as fantasy romance, etc.


    And I'm on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/syr456/
    www.alvinjatwater.com
    scriggler and wattpad, twitter: https://twitter.com/Alvin_Atwater
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Mind Control Book 2
PG-13
15.5K
1
5
3.9K
3

Demand, Love, Kindness, and Hate, these are the Iyan gemstones, relics that pretty much tormented Matt's life, thanks to Gemini. This Arc of the series will focus on the fun we know and love but also the dormant force within Matt. The gemstones: legal, illegal, and possibly others? The series as a while slowly uncovers the mysteries of this tribe. But in the modern day eyes of two teens: Matt and Gemini. Time for more shannegans!

I hope you enjoy this new arc! Episodes 8-14. Book 2. I've heard your voices(from wattpad and so on)  and I'm please to announce that this series will have audio-books. There is a novella (or some form of longer work) planned. Many thanks for the reads on the first book, keeping me motivated.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X