×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    kigaloo
    kigaloo
    Hii! My name is Zero, and I write mainly fantasy/romance. All of my works will almost always include lgbtq+ people so if you're not comfortable with that please go away I don't want your view anyway.
    My writing is adult themed and can include violence, gore, abuse, sexual themes, sexual assault, and many other explicit topics. I will add trigger warning to every episode!
    Please enjoy my content ily <3
    See more
campaign Request update 0
untitled WIP
R
5.2K
0
0
561
0

I started writing this about a month ago when I created an OC that I heavily related too, named Xephyra. I shortly began writing a novel with her as its it main. 

Xephyra is a short tempered, quiet Suri girl living in a country that is dangerous for her kind. The fire that flows through her very core and pushes at her finger tips makes her strange, and people do not react kindly to things they don't understand. With what seems like only her loyal pack of dogs, aunt, and uncle on her side, Xeph lives in a small village near the Capitol of Zalan, Quarin. What happens when news of a Suri rebellion reaches their quiet home? Or someone that seemed like an enemy saves her life? Will Xephyra be able to protect those she loves and does she really even know who that is anymore?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X