"𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃; 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒸𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒶𝓃: 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓂'𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓀𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝓁𝑒𝑒𝒹."
~ 306 years ago ~
- Welcome everyone! - said a hoarse, deep voice from the communications portal.
Judging by the lack of confused noise, it didn't seem like anyone had a big surprise with unannounced communication. There have been a lot of rumors lately. People have been gossipping about an angel guarding heaven but gossip is just gossip. Still, no one could ignore the lack of an angel. He wasn't known as one who would just disappear without a notice.
- My name is Aave and I am the head of the Grand Council of the Ashwany Universe, though most of you know that already. - The aging demigod took a break and pushed his glasses up his nose with one of his thin fingers. It wasn't that noticeable but if one looked a little more attentively, it could see the wrinkles under the demigod's eyes. The white of eyes were also a little red like he couldn't get enough sleep.
- I don't think any planet has escaped the rumors about our greatest angel, Lucious, always loyal to our universe. - The mention of the angel's name has also been noticed by those who have not paid much attention to the grandmaster so far. Different species pushed each other, trying to get closer to the portals, hoping their ears would hear the news faster than those who were more distant.
- With deep regret, I have to tell all residents of Ashwany, the rumors are true, - disaster. It could only be that.
- Dolores Monit, Princess of Apolonia, now the queen and ruler of Nirvana, on the eighth day of the twelfth month of 7092, murdered Lucious Primis, the former ruler of Nirvana, the most honored angel of heaven, the very first creation of our goddess Ashwany.
"Scandalous", "Cruel", "We have upsetted Ashwany's balance", "We are doomed", - and these were just a few of what people shouted out of despair.
Chaos. Chaos on every planet. Confusion, upheaval, dread.
People went crazy, everyone shouted at the other, there were those who, guided by the sudden rage, started a fight, someone sobbed, fell to the ground and started praying. The news hit everyone. However, there was a planet where silence reigned. Drystan was the name of it.
Drystan, where no one dared to speak. They stood silently, waiting for something to happen. Something that can save them from complete despair.
- People of Drystan, I would like to speak to you now, - the people immediately raised their heads.
- Lestat, adviser to your Crimson Ruler, is sending you a message by me. The gates of Azarath will be closed undetermined from tomorrow. Those who live in Azarath should find a new home for the time being. Thank you for your understanding, - and all the portals got closed.
That is how Ashwany found out, their glorious angel no longer existed.ns22.214.171.124da2