×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    unfortunate_son.jpg
    unfortunate_son.jpg
    Hey everyone, my name is Christian. I'm an aspiring writer and after much consideration have come to Penana to post some stories that I think you'll love. They're mostly set in worlds I've made myself or in collaboration with my friends, mainly consisting of fantasy and science fiction or even a combination of both! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Wrath of the Chosen
R
3.0K
0
0
359
0

It was said that Azrath was once a mortal man, in his past life he fought for the kings of old, when the three thousand set foot on Midgard. It was said that on death’s door where he lay on the field of battle is where he came face to face with Belosroth. Where the god of war and slaughter admired the warrior for his rage, cunning, skill, and body count. The god had given him a choice; die on the field of battle, or live and become the avatar of war, wreaking havoc upon the watchmen and all others who challenged his word. Consumed by his hatred for his enemies, he chose the path of perpetual slaughter and became the man now known to all as Azrath, the angel of death, avatar of war, herald of Belosroth, and savior to all.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X