×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Cadillac_Benz
    Cadillac_Benz
    I love to write, alas I have a huge fear of people reading it!! So by publishing some of my stories I hope to get some comments or constructive criticism and make my work better! I hope to be good enough to be a writer someday and let the world see what I can do so please feel free to follow me on here and on Wattpad @Cadillac_Benz and read them!!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Field
R
5.3K
0
0
462
0

swap_vert

Young Zack is uprooted by his dad from New Jersey all the way to a magnificent farmhouse in the sticks of Kentucky after his mother and sister went missing over a year ago. This was supposed to be a new big change for the father and son pair, a new place and a new life, or could this have been a grave mistake? Things go well until Zack starts seeing things at night that begin to try and give him clues, in a haunting way. Could there be something much more sinister and dark living amongst the corn and will Zack finally learn the truth about what happened to his mom and sister or will he succumb to the same fate?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X