×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    DreamyLark
    DreamyLark
    一个喜欢喂猫的书虫却常常被猫拒绝 ((´-ω-`)。从生至今以画画为第一个语言、英语为第二、华语为第三个语言。最喜欢的时刻就是在夕阳下山的时候欣赏黄昏天空,让脑袋休闲遐想。希望总有一天能出版(至少)一个华文原创成书。但这也许需要非常多的时间,因为我还想多修炼写作技巧。请多多指教!

    I am an aspiring writer who started a first language in drawing, then English, then Chinese...I hope to keep honing my writing skills and to someday publish my stories. Am available on wattpad as well (dreamylark) and wordpress (https//aiweiwritingden.wordpress.com). Looking forward to learning from everyone!

    Also ps I painted my own profile picture headshot --- if interested I am accepting commissions! my instagram art profiles: @scribblepebbles (digital art), @watercrayola (fineart)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Down the Rabbit Hole, Above in the Sky Seas
G
553
0
0
626
0

This is a blog for my personal reflections. Strangely, they tend to take the form of short stories and poetry. Most of them are inspired by fantasy, real life issues and mythology. 

Most of my already completed work is available on The Writing Den (https://aiweiwritingden.wordpress.com but I will share some of them here, and also create new pieces here. 

Writing, reading, stories and narrative-weaving is a process akin to tumbling down the rabbit hole. Just like Alice, we don't know what to expect and even when we do have an inkling of what's to come it may contradict our very predictions - writing, and creating, is just like that sometimes. And that's what makes it exciting. 

I hope you enjoy! And thank you for visiting. 

~


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X