×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    KING_ALASTOR
    KING_ALASTOR
    I am a shy LGBTQ+ writer. A lot of my stories are based off of my own childhood things or are written off of my family life and things that go on around me. I am a young male father with a five month old son named Griffin. I do writing as a hobby more than anything else and hope people will come to enjoy my writing works. I am nineteen years old.
    See more
The Rise or the Rejects.
R
0
0
0
392
0

swap_vert

When it comes to the social life of media and views there are three categories, those who are seen as higher beings and are all over media and interviews and photos, those who aren't noticed but seen no harm this is seen as mostly citizens, then there are the rejects. The rejects are those of villain behaviors, crime doing, or just the people everyone left out of everything, disliked, and hated for no particular reason. 

In one of the most high league and popular schools of hero training due to the media and knowing that the number one and symbol of peace All Might once attended and now staffs at is a small group of heroes in the making rejects. These kids although did nothing wrong are seen as the rejected ones of society. Even with this well known title they all still work and strive to become heroes and plan to do this as a team of rejects having each others backs. 

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X