×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Mariella Katz
    Mariella Katz
    Hello people of Penana, who may or may not be scanning over this. I'm Mariella (obviously), but just call me Mari, it's shorter and more convenient (again, obviously). Here's a little about me, achehem: I'm proudly quirky, and also very analytical with my thought process. I love sci-fi and fantasy, but I usually like it accompanied by the dystopian, adventure, or apocalyptic genre. I'm also very intuitive by nature, which plays into a large part of how I write. Anyway, that's just some random stuff, good luck with handling me! :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Molecules
PG-13
3.9K
1
1
2.7K
1

Imagine what would happen in a world where everybody had power? The good guys, the bad guys... the mentally ill? When a unique molecule is accidentally released into the world following a lab experiment gone wrong, not a portion of the population, but the whole population of planet earth are given unique powers and suddenly no one's in control.  Everybody is dangerous. It doesn't matter who you are, a pretty girl, a child. Nobody is safe. In this post apocalyptic world, what will happen to a suicidally depressed teenager, Margie? A girl who is now forced to live by a promise she made to her dying parents. Will she make it in this new world where everyone could be a deadly enemy? And will her promise to her parents be enough to carry her through the apocalypse?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X