×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Chasing Hearts: Looking Above and Beyond
R
0
1
0
270
0

swap_vert

Hello, I'd like to share how the idea of Chasing Hearts: Looking Above and Beyond came to be. A large spark came to me a while back when I became interested in writing, a spark that correlated with my love of music and wanting to tell the story of the artists behind a spectacular band. Granted, this band is a fictional one I had posed myself, but I still found it'd be fun to expand the band members' stories. 

Chasing Hearts: Looking Above and Beyond takes a look at Alex Rippenhouer a young guitarist who'd just turned 22 and always wanted to leave his mark on the world, primarily through music. He'd work his heart out and he'd push to get as much money saved up as he could. Eventually, he got himself up and began to move out into the open world where he'd begin to hang signs around the street, on buildings, everywhere he could. He craved getting noticed, and the requirements he listed were simple, bring your instrument, meet him at a garage he'd purchased with most of the money he saved up, and be punctual.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X