×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Perchance to Dream (Isekai AU deconstruction)
PG-13
10.6K
0
0
693
0

This is a work dedicated to the Good Boys in every fictional setting. The ones who are only meant to lose the girl, the ones who no matter how much they apologies or redeem themselves or try to be a better person in order to make up for their mistakes they are rejected by the fangirl.

The ones who' only purpose is to be made useless in order to make the bad boy shine, the ones hated for simply acting responsibly and calling out the other characters on their recklessness.

The ones that want peace and quiet and stability and are rejected by the fangirls for being boring, for not understanding her.

The ones who no matter how abusive the bad boys become, the good boys are never EVER considered a better option by the fans.

The ones who are discarded, the ones who are made useless, the muggle boyfriends and girlfriends meant only to lose and be forgotten.

This is the story of one of them who had that destiny, who had that fate of being the runner up but decided to look fate in the eye and say no.

And the consequences of doing so.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X