×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ell.ie
    Ell.ie
    "It's strange because sometimes, I read a book, and I think I am the people in that book." -- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (1999 novel)

    My name is Ellie and I think that books should be a place where you can lose yourself in a whole new world, with new people, and new experiences.

    That is one of the reasons I love to write... and love to share stories with others. I am on here to do just that- to share my stories, to make a platform, to draw in an audience of wonderful readers with eager imaginations and a total, unhealthy obsession with books (definitely not speaking from experience).

    I write mainly YA fiction around concepts like coming of age, romance, LGBTQ, adventure, and identity. I like to create characters you can relate to and love. I like to create stories like that, too.

    Please enjoy my works and PLEASE let me know your thoughts on them! I enjoy feedback and am ALWAYS trying to become a better writer.

    Have fun :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Reboot
PG-13
13.2K
0
0
828
0

Noah Hart and Theodore Garner could not be more different.

Their similarities start and end with their gradually-ending senior year at Woodside High School, a place where they walk the halls in a perfectly happy completely-ignoring-each-other manner.

As a half-Japanese trans kid living in Georgia, Noah has his own whirlwind of issues on the daily… and he certainly doesn’t need Theo and his “band of goons” adding to the mix.

Theo is eagerly awaiting a lacrosse scholarship at a college where he’s free from his predictably overwhelming parents.

But when the country is plunged into a sudden shut down due to a monstrous solar storm, their issues become very similar.

Despite how nauseating the idea is to both of them, Noah and Theo find themselves forced to cooperate in order to survive after stumbling into one another amidst an apocalyptic America… but the change in feelings was certainly not mandatory.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X