×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Laya1090
    Laya1090
    Hi! I apologize for any typos I may have made, I tend to make a lot of them. If a story seems to end abruptly, there will be another part. Feel free to message me with questions if you have any. I'm open to suggestions/constructive criticism. After all, I'm still new to writing.
    Thanks for reading my short stories! Have a good day. Also, if you're planning on reading, please pay attention to the description, otherwise, you might accidentally start on part 3 instead of part one and get confused. Thanks!

    I am also on Wattpad, so if you're impatient, go check out the rest of my stories there.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Disaster Cruise (Part One)
PG-13 Completed
8.6K
0
0
1.1K
0

Someone is murdered on the cruise ship you're on. The doors slam shut, and you hear the PA system startup. It's the captain. "The first contestant has fallen; only 5,132 remain." The room begins to fill with gas. As gas fills your lungs, you begin to cough uncontrollably. The room starts to spin. Everything's fading together. You fall to the ground, unable to see or hear. The start of your worst nightmare begins.

The first story in a three-part series.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X