×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lamington
    Lamington
    I am Lamington, the Australian author!

    You may also know me as WriteHere on BookTok!

    I am published internationally as a fantasy and horror writer.

    As a monster writer, I am delving into all sorts of genres, from Erotic to Whimsical.

    I am not accepting any book promotions or marketing of any kind.


    Enjoy my works and have a nice day ❤️
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Transamagei: Beyond
R On Break
6.9K
0
0
388
0

Transamagei: Beyond, is the third novel in the Transamagei series.

This will be a rough outline while I play with ideas and get them in writing. 

This will change from the final product and will contain errors. My brain thinks faster than I can write 😂📝

Transamagei is the first published novel. Transamagei: Blood Oath is the published sequel. 

I suggest reading them or the free review on Amazon to catch up on all the details. 

For a quick run-down, here are the synopsis' of the first 2 books. 


Transamagei 

Raised by a monster from Transamagei since being abandoned at birth, Zea is hunted down and forced to become a part of the Soul Stealers that killed his family and stole his name. 

Everything he has known no longer exists. 

Moon is nothing but a demon with a false name and a murderous desire to slaughter and devour anyone who stands in his way of becoming a true Soul Stealer. 

Having to work with the young Soul who killed his father, Moon must carry out his own Mission to earn his survival; capture the illusive White Wolf and her family. 

But as the sinister truth behind the capture is discovered, Moon must decide if his life and those of his friends are worth more than what is morally right.


Transamagei: Blood Oath 

Twelve years after being bargained to the Base, the Blood Oath is born to protect a family who are the cause of his death only hours later.

After escaping the Dead Side and being thrown out to face the horrors of the world, Vex is given a second chance at life by stealing it from the Soul and demon who killed him.

But when forced alliances test Vex's forbidden feelings for another boy, and sends murderous Missions after his family, Vex must make choices that put him against the whole Base.

Can stolen memories become more than deadly mistakes?

Are delusions of happiness stronger than the trauma?

Is a mutilating exile really worth it for a friend?

Is a Blood Oath worth breaking?


Join me on this journey with Zenith through discovering Transamagei through a whole new light ❤️

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X