×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lamington
    Lamington
    I am Lamington, the Australian author!

    You may also know me as WriteHere on BookTok!

    I am published internationally as a fantasy and horror writer.

    As a monster writer, I am delving into all sorts of genres, from Erotic to Whimsical.

    I am not accepting any book promotions or marketing of any kind.


    Enjoy my works and have a nice day ❤️
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Bound
PG-13 Completed
70.8K
1
1
3.5K
0

swap_vert

Photographs of children with thier eyes crossed over with black marker are a common sight to Scala; thier unseen dragon guardian.

Scala is expected to guard the ever-changing rotation of branded, vulnerable children sent for her protection while giving up her own chance at motherhood.

But everything changes when a mate, Ari, is presented to Scala who she has picked out from a spread of marked suitors.

Little does she know, he is a human male, and the only one who can understand her draconic language. He has been prepared for this day to make the union flawless.

But a bigger plan is uncovered as dreams of motherhood become real.

Thier love for each other is only the start of it all.


Can thier love grow despite the challenges that face them?

Will they remain bound to each other?

_________________________________________

Be warned that there are two mild sex scenes in this novel and one highly suggestive chapter. 

One sex scene at Chapter 13- Bound Together, and another at Chapter 17- Dragon's Call. The suggestive chapter is 21- Actions and Results. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X