×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Rosemary Dawson
    Rosemary Dawson
    Hello! Rosemary here, this account will no longer be active anymore as I've grown up and have bigger responsibilities like pursuing my further studies and work. Thank you so much for the continuous support, and I will try to write again someday when I have time. Thank you so much for the Penana community as it has encouraged me to write and have a place to show my enthusiasm with as a child but its time we all grow up now. :)

    But dont worry, I'll still be able to reply if anyone leaves me a notification. Please visit back as I will create a Wattpad account and link it here as if im going to write again, I shall write it there. Thank you!

    For further inquiries or if you want to contact me, feel free to leave an email at:

    [email protected]


    Love you all ❤️,

    18 Year Old Rosemary.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
Rookie Police?!
PG-13
142
0
0
1.3K
0

swap_vert

Suzy (middle right), the rich chairman's only daughter and three guys are the newcomers of the Gangnam Police Station, where things get pretty crazy when they arrive. And the four of them are made in a group called 'Rookie 4' because they barely passed the exams as they strive in a halarious cases and mysteries to pass the senior exams, and things start to go the wrong way when the three guys fall for her.

Who will she choose? Danny (middle left), the mysterious good looking dude that is the squad leader but is a cold person, Jackson (most left), the hot looking dude that seldom work as a team or Shawn (most right), the nerdy and forgetful ugly looking dude that didn't really like his hairstyle.

NOTE: This contains a lot of unpolite words, just to let you know.  

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X