×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    LyricLys
    LyricLys
    800 stories in my library, 20 ideas for 2 different books, and none of them are even typed.

    Let me sleep and dream inside my own world, where I don't have to think of conflict....and sealing plot holes.

    Writing only in my free time so if I (somehow) get off my butt and write, you may or may not have to wait for god knows how long.

    I swear, it's good.

    Only 2 problems

    A lazy author with hyper imagination that flips to another story before even getting a thousand words across, and a middle plot.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Lingering Between
PG-13
274
0
0
518
0

There was but a single night, when the entire sky glowed like the sun.

Stars fell from the heavens, objects of fire and stardust crashing into the world.

They all stared at the sky, watching as their worlds burned, unable to save even the littlest child.

Kingdoms fell, and from the ashes rose a new order, a new predator capable surviving in their catastrophe-stricken world.

No one knew where they came from, just knew that they were there all along.

Watching for eons.

Waiting patiently for their turn to rule.

And appeared, as both the gods and devils of the new world.


I heard a voice one day, saying it was all for a reason.

Why I had to leave. Why I had to fall. Why I had to, for the greater good of their world.

Who’s world?

Not mine, I’m sure of that much.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X