×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    strawberryichigo15
    strawberryichigo15
    I write all genres except for mystery and non-fiction. I mostly write fantasy, sci-fi, fanfiction, and occasionally general fiction. I also write in a genre called mpreg, or male pregnancy. I mostly write HETEROsexual content in this genre but I will occasionally write homosexual content.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Four Houses Saga: Ninth and Flame
PG-13
5.0K
3
3
1.3K
2

Eight stories. Four houses.Long ago, four women discovered another dimension that housed mythological creatures and made contracts with them to protect their families throughout the years. After a while, some of the legends were lost, thought as myth, or disregarded. But the legends were real... Each house has a guardian and those who want to take over them. Who will prevail?


Remember Kennington and her brother, Jealous, find a locket in their attic that ended up housing a mythological guardian of their house that was set up long ago. Due to complications, things did not end well and Jealous ended up leaving the home. In an effort to find him, Remember goes out to look for him only to be assaulted by the guardian and ending up pregnant.

Trying to move on, Remember meets a boy named Peregrin while she is at the OBGYN and they become quickly involved. But the guardian has other plans and causes mayhem for everyone that leads to amnesia, kidnapping, dimensional oddities and facing trauma.

X