×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    strawberryichigo15
    strawberryichigo15
    I write all genres except for mystery and non-fiction. I mostly write fantasy, sci-fi, fanfiction, and occasionally general fiction. I also write in a genre called mpreg, or male pregnancy. I mostly write HETEROsexual content in this genre but I will occasionally write homosexual content.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Oddities of Grand Marquis 1: Galactic Seed
PG-13
4.8K
0
0
532
0

Max Taylor has been missing for months, having been abducted by aliens against his will when he was walking home from the store one night. Determined to return to his parents and the home he's always known, he makes an escape and finds a way back to Earth. But his welcome isn't as received as he would have liked and with only his parents and a few kind-hearted people at his defense, Max faces the stigma and dogma of his town while trying to keep his integrity regarding a tiny passenger who returned to earth with him.

DISCLAIMER: This story does NOT contain homosexual content. All interactions of characters are of HETEROSEXUAL nature. Please be aware of this feature and be respectful of this preference. Thank you.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X