×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    strawberryichigo15
    strawberryichigo15
    I write all genres except for mystery and non-fiction. I mostly write fantasy, sci-fi, fanfiction, and occasionally general fiction. I also write in a genre called mpreg, or male pregnancy. I mostly write HETEROsexual content in this genre but I will occasionally write homosexual content.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Tell Me What The Rain Knows
PG-13
8.0K
0
1
270
0

The Crown Prince of Culla, Dihojad Fellmore, and his guard, Atreyu Thorn, have been inseparable since the prince picked Atreyu out. They have always been together and Atreyu has done his job well of protecting Diho from harm. One day, something makes Atreyu leave but Diho insists on coming, repaying the loyalty his guard showed him. But things don't turn out well when they get to their destination and they are held prisoner there for a few months with no one in Culla the wiser of what's happened to their prince and his guard.
A few months later, they return but Diho has some interesting secrets that only he and Atreyu really understand. The only thing Diho will say was that he had to help Atreyu through something but the details don't seem to make things clear. What exactly happened those months they were gone?



favorite
coins
1 like
Be the first to like this issue!

X